Time

“I have just been so busy!” is often spoken as a complaint, but worn as a badge of honor. I've never been one to...have trouble relaxing, so some that read this might think I'm just looking for a reason to be lazy. (Stephanie!) Even in my downtime I'm coninually pushed to feel like I'm falling behind or missing something. (See Link to Blog # 1 )

I'm not advocating sitting around doing nothing...wait a minute, actually I am. People need to spend time allowing thoughts to unwind in their mind, and allowing tension in their body to ooze out, but it is more than that. I am setting a goal to protect my family for business. I want to be niggardly with the time that has been given to me, and fight against the current of business. It sounds silly, but when people say, "Everything has just been so crazy here," I want to be able to reply, "that's too bad, but we've been really relaxed and happy."

“Time is the coin of your life.” - Carl Sandburg

No comments: